An investment in Voyageur Minerals’ provides a direct and rare opportunity for exposure to the highest value (product line) in the Industrial Barite market: Pharmaceutical Barium Contrast.
- Large market and only one main competitor in North America.
- Aging population more health care required
- Barite contrast easily permitted by Canada Health and FDA.
- Easily marketed, online and direct to hospitals and major radiological centers, market largely dependent on price.
- The API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) is barite and is the largest and main ingredient.
- Voyageur on track to produce barium contrast products for the health care market.
- Barium contrast media are used to improve pictures of the inside of the body produced by x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance (MR) imaging, and ultrasound.
- Barium contrast materials allow the radiologist to distinguish normal from abnormal conditions.
- Voyageur estimates a three month time line to produce one years supply of barite from its Frances Creek Barite deposit, for the barium contrast formulation.
- Owning barite supply = vast competitive advantages
For further information, please contact us.